Air Bell

An alternate term for the surface defect of a paper called a blister or foam mark. See Blister.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink