Anilox System

Alternate term for an inking system used in flexography that transfers ink to the printing plate with a rubber-covered fountain roller and an engraved metal anilox roller. See Inking System: Flexography and Anilox Roller.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink