• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>


    In imaging, when used as a verb, to enlarge an image or type. When used as a noun, it means the enlargement itself. Also spelled as two words, blow up. Blowing up that is performed electronically is commonly called scaling.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink