• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>


    In typography, the curved stroke of a letter or other character which creates an enclosed space (called a counter) in the character, as in the stroke that forms the center of the letter "o." A complete bowl is formed only by curved strokes (as in the "o") while a modified bowl has the stem forming one of the sides, as in the lowercase "a." See Letter Elements.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink