• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>


    Alternate term for piling, when describing the undesirable accumulation of dry ink pigment particles on a lithographic or flexographic printing plate or offset press blanket, or on the impression roller or other rollers in gravure printing. See Piling.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink