• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>


    A rippling effect imparted to the surface of a sheet of paper, caused by improper drying of the sheet or by a change in the sheet's moisture content due to exposure to the atmosphere. The ripples themselves are called cockles. See also Wavy Edges.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink