• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>


    A type of paper with an irregular, untrimmed edge which decreases in thickness towards the edge of the paper. Deckle edge paper is commonly used for high-quality books, booklets, announcements, or fine art prints. The edge itself can be created either by letting the pulp dry by itself, or by spraying a jet of water or air against the edge. Double-deckle paper—has two parallel deckle edges.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink