• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>


    A tint applied to a color halftone that changes in both color strength and hue from one edge to the other. The color qualities may vary in both directions, depending upon the distribution of the particular process color used for the tint. Degradés are also known as graded tints and, incorrectly, as gradients. See also Vignette.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink