• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>

    English Finish

    A paper finish characterized by a smooth, calendered, low-gloss surface, commonly used for book or magazine papers. English finish paper is the smoothest finish that can be obtained on a paper machine, and has a very close formation and a high filler content.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink