Feed Roller

On a sheetfed printing press, one of a set of rubber wheels that transport a sheet of paper from the pile table to the grippers.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink