Film Feed

A mechanism used in typesetting machines to move the photosensitive paper through the device.

The term film feed also means to add an extra length of unimaged photo paper at the beginning of a typeset galley.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink