• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>

    Film Former

    Any of several types of natural or synthetic resins used in printing ink vehicles to form a strong, continuous ink film. Commonly-used film formers include nitrocellulose, polyamides, polystyrene, and polyvinylidene chloride. Film formers are commonly used in gravure, flexographic, and screen printing inks.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink