Flap Roller

In offset lithography, a roller used in an offset press dampening system comprising canvas flaps which transfer fountain solution from the fountain to an adjacent oscillator. Also known as a flapper. See Dampening System.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink