• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>


    Alternate term for deflection. See Deflection.

    'Flex also refers to the ability of any material or substance—such as a printing substrate—to be bent.

    [A means of automatically suppressing small details such as cupped serifs that would print poorly at small sizes. At large sizes or high resolutions, the details are automatically reinstated.]

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink