Four-Panel Fold

A fold created in a sheet of paper by folding the sheet in half, forming four panels or pages. Also called a fly fold.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink