A type of non-flexible, cloth-covered paperboard used for binding and covering casebound books. See Case Binding.

The term hardcover also refers to a book bound in such a manner.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink