A box or frame drawn—either by hand or on a computerized page layout—on a mechanical that indicates a region in which a solid color or some form of artwork or image will be placed. The term keyline is also occasionally used as an alternate term for mechanical.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink