A high-gloss paper finish produced by allowing the wet paper web to dry against a highly-polished metal cylinder, also called a yankee dryer. See Yankee Dryer. Paper that has been machine-glazed is occasionally called MG paper.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink