Manifold Inking System

Alternate term for an enclosed inking system used on some flexographic printing presses. See Inking System: Flexography.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink