A term for a defect of gravure printing used to refer to snowflaking that occurs in middle-tone regions of the print. See Snowflaking.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink