Random Lines

Alternate term for ragged (or ragged left and ragged right). See Ragged. Also referred to as random setting.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink