• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>


    A paper web defect characterized by a ring running around the circumference of the paper roll, caused by inconsistent cross-machine thickness. The areas of higher thickness build a ridge around the perimeter of the roll higher than the rest of the web's width. (See also Rope Marks, Chain Marks, and Corrugations.) A ridge is also called a hard spot.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink