• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>


    In typography, copy typeset so that it will create a "hole" on the page to fit an illustration, photo, or other page element. Commonly produced by varying the indention value and/or line length for subsequent lines. Also known as wraparound.

    The term runaround is also used to refer to contour type, or type that is set to form a shape. See Contour.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink