• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>

    Table Roll

    A rotating roller placed beneath the forming wire on a papermaking machine which supports the wire and aids in removing water from the forming paper web above it. Table rolls can be used in place of suction cup-shaped foils or in concert with oscillation of the forming wire (called shake).

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink