• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>


    To exhange the position of a character, word, line, graphic element, negative, etc., with another. Often used when describing typographic errors, where two letters are inadvertently reversed, such as htis. Such an exchange of position is called a transposition.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink