Vacuum Back

On a graphic arts process camera, a frame which uses suction to hold film in place during exposure. Also called a vacuum frame.

All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink