• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>


    Term for a continuous roll of paper that forms on a papermaking machine, or the paper roll that is used uncut in web offset lithography. Paper webs can either be cut into sheets at the papermill, or sent to printers in roll form.

    A web also refers to any roll of substrate—be it paper, paperboard, or a plastic film—used in web-fed gravure and flexography.

    In Internet terminology, the term Web is a shorthand term for the World Wide Web. See World Wide Web.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink