• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>

    Web Lead Rollers

    In web offset lithopgraphy, term for an idler roller, especially one located between the printing units on a blanket-to-blanket press. Web lead rollers are used to support the paper web between printing units and to prevent doubling caused by web bounce.

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink