• <progress id="47fdn"><track id="47fdn"></track></progress>

    <rp id="47fdn"><object id="47fdn"><input id="47fdn"></input></object></rp>

    Wet End

    Alternate term for the forming section of a papermaking machine, or that section between the headbox (which contains the fibrous paper pulp solution) and the drying section where the paper web is formed. (See Forming Section.)

    All text and images are licensed under a Creative Commons License
    permitting sharing and adaptation with attribution. (See Copyrights for details.)

    PrintWiki – the Free Encyclopedia of Print
    About    Hosted by WhatTheyThink